Capture the spirit of the Western Highlands and explore some of its most atmospheric lochs and castles as well as the dramatic mountain landscapes of Glencoe and harbor towns on this full-day, small-group tour through Scotland's stunning Highland scenery.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 10.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at Glasgow Buchanan Bus Station, Killermont Street, Glasgow, G2 3NW. Tours will depart between stances 23 and 32.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Touring with a maximum of 16 passengers, you will get more for your money, more personal attention, more time with the locals, more time off the bus, more time on the back-roads and just more of an authentic, friendly experience. The smaller groups allow you to meet people from all over the world and make friends for life
- Because you'll have opportunities to take nature walks, please bring suitable clothing and footwear for your tour
- Inveraray Castle is open Easter - mid October only
- Minimum age to participate is 5 years
- You're restricted to 14 kilograms (31lbs) of luggage per person on the tours. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items