Explore the land and legends of Scottish heroes William Wallace and Rob Roy and experience the natural beauty of Loch (lake) Lomond and The Trossachs.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Outside the Royal Scottish National Orchestra, 19 Killermont Street, Glasgow G2 3NX. Located opposite Buchanan Bus Station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please note: the Loch Lomond cruise is only available in winter for groups of 6 and over. If this number is not met, an alternative stop will be offered.