Visit the birthplace of the 1745 Jacobite uprising, set on the shores of Loch Shiel in the Highlands. Gain entry to the Glenfinnan Monument, and see the path of the Hogwarts' Express.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Gain your entry ticket to the Glenfinnan Monument, the birthplace of the 1745 Jacobite Rising
- Get unrivaled views of Loch Shiel and the Higlands' landscape from 18 meters up
- Discover the story of Bonnie Prince Charlie and the 1745 Jacobite Rising in the informative visitor centre and find out about the clans supporting him
- Stand by the lone Highlander at the top of Glenfinnan Monument
- Witness the ‘Hogwarts Express’ steam train crossing the Glenfinnan Viaduct
- Entry ticket to the Glenfinnan Monument
- Entry to the free Glenfinnan Visitor Center
- Food and drinks
- People with mobility impairments
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
• Glenfinnan Visitor Center • Exchange your voucher at the Glenfinnan Visitor CenterOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Call ahead to book a timeslot for the Glenfinnan Monument to suit your schedule. If not, you will be able to enter the monument on-site during the next available slot.
- If you plan to see the Jacobite ‘Hogwarts Express’ steam train, allow for plenty of time for parking to avoid disappointment.