Catch a ferry with your local guide to a quaint island village in India's Goa region. Experience the area's rich cultural heritage from fine baroque churches and ancient temples to holy sites and traditional Goan homes.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at the ferry dock opposite Rivar Isle Restaurant.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- You must remove your shoes in temples and places of worship