2. Gothenburg 24-Hour Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Ticket
Hop on a sightseeing bus tour of Gothenburg, and explore the city from the comfort of a double-decker open-top bus. Pass most of Gothenburg's historical and contemporary sights, jumping on and off to your heart's content at any of the 7 stops en route.
Discover Sweden’s busiest port city and see sights such as the Feskekôrka fish market, Nordstan shopping center, the Viking boats of Lilla Bommen, and more.
An informative audio guide in 5 languages provides an interesting commentary as you tour, while a retractable roof protects you in case of bad weather.
You can jump on and jump off to your heart's content at any of the stops along the route – the ticket is valid for 24 hours. In bad weather, a protective roof can be quickly mounted on the buses.
Stops along the way:
1. Stora teatern: Starting point for the bus tours, right by the big and famous shopping street "Avenyn".
2. Feskekôrka (closest to the cruise port): Gothenburg's beloved fish market. Enjoy your lunch at one of the many restaurants
3. Valand/Avenyn: Walk the beautiful street Vasagatan down to the cosy district Haga with many nice cafées and shops.
4. Korsvägen (Liseberg): An important bus and tram junction close to "Liseberg", "Universeum" and "Museum of World Culture".
5. Drottningtorget: Close to the central railway station and to the city gardens where you can stroll around in beautiful surroundings.
6. Gustav Adolfs Torg: Here you are near Scandinavian ́s biggest shopping centre called "Nordstan", absolutely worth a visit! Eat lunch at one of the restaurants nearby.
7. Lilla Bommen: Situated near the Opera House, the barque Viking and the boats to Älvsborgs Fortress.