An entertaining, playful tour for children and accompanying adults through the old town of Barcelona. Take part in a fun scavenger hunt full of surprises and activities and taste some of Barcelona's tastiest treats.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- German, English
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Plaça de Ramon Berenguer el Gran, in front of the large equestrian statue, Via Layetana 28, metro station Jaume 1, yellow line, Look for a guide with a blue dragon logo.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The tour is suitable for children from 6 to 14 years old
- Younger children can join, if the older siblings don't mind, however, children under the age of 6 are not allowed in the church tower
- Climbing stairs might be part of your tower, depending on the time you choose
- Shorts, sleeveless shirts, or tank tops are not allowed in the cathedral, please bring a jacket or a scarf to cover your shoulders and knees