Enjoy a full 2-hour surfing course at one of the best beaches in the South of Gran Canaria. A professional instructor will teach you how to handle the board, and how to move like a fish in the water through the waves.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Spanish, English, Italian
- Pickup optional
- The supplier will inform you of the exact pickup time upon booking
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at the Canary Wave Surf School By Nixon in the Oasis Shopping Center at the Maspalomas beach behind the Red Cross lifeguard tower.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This activity is usually carried out on Meloneras beach or Maspalomas beach, next to the Lighthouse (it can change its location depending on the weather conditions)
- The starting time for this course is usually in the morning, but it depends of the condition of the sea. The activity provider will contact you to confirm the starting time