Discover what it feels like to breathe underwater with a Try Dive in Gran Canaria. Explore the underwater world and enjoy your beginner's scuba diving experience. An experienced instructor will guide you at your own pace, focusing on safety and fun.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, Italian, French, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Pickup will be up to 30 minutes before the activity starts. The activity provider will contact you via e-mail with an exact pickup time 24-48 hours before your activity takes place. Please wait outside the entrance of your accommodation. Drivers will wait no more than 5 minutes after the scheduled pickup time.
- Small group
- Limited to 4 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Change of clothes
Know before you go
- A medical questionnaire is required to be completed before commencing with the dive
- If you suffer from medical conditions such as asthma, epilepsy, diabetes, high blood pressure, sinusitis or heart disease, the local partner will require permission from a doctor for you to dive
- If you are not staying between Playa del Ingles and Mogan, pickup and drop-off will not be included
- All participants must be over 10 years old
- You must wait 12 hours between diving and flying if you are doing a single dive
- You must wait 18 hours between diving and flying if you are doing multiple dives