Enjoy the best guided moments, records and photos of your cruise holidays. Enjoy the colonial old city, Columbus House, Cathedral, and some great panoramic views over the city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Portuguese
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
The meeting point is at the door of San Telmo Church, near the San Telmo Park information office. The local partner can only be contacted by Whatsapp on their support phone. You can get a €5 per reservation flat-rate taxi from your hotel in Las Palmas or the port.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The local partner can organize transportation or information how to get to old city meeting point if you wish
- Small groups, bring comfortable shoes as you will walk in secret places of the old city (flat and pedestrian)
- You will visit the old city thoroughly and the guide will be near you