Ride a city bike and embark on a personalized and self-guided tour with friends and family. Rent a bike from anywhere between 6 hours to 7 days. Enjoy an outdoor adventure exploring Maspalomas and Playa del Ingles independently and at your own pace.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 6 hours - 7 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter
- English, Italian, Spanish
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Inside Cita Shopping Center, in front of Bungalows Todoque, local 292, Centro Commerciale Cita, Av. de Alemania, 22, 35100 Playa del Ingles, Las Palmas, Spain. Free car parking in front of Santa Monica Hotel is available.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- The city bikes are not suitable for off-road routes or for sand trails.
- There is a required security deposit (refundable) at €50 per bike.
- Children are welcome to travel as passengers with a legal guardian; seats for 1 to 4-year old infants can be provided for an additional fee.
- Children over the age of 5 years with bicycle experience will be able to choose a bike according to their age.
- Child bikes are suitable for children aged 5–8 years old with a height of between 105–135 centimeters (41–53 inches). The bikes have 16", 18" or 20" wheels and pedals but do not have gears.
- Adult and youth bikes are suitable for people aged 9 and over with a height of between 135–195 centimeters (53–77 inches). The bikes have 24", 26", or 28" wheels and gears.