Rent a mountain bike and enjoy an amazing self-guided tour. You can enjoy 6 hours or from 1 to 7 days of outdoor adventure exploring Maspalomas and Playa del Ingles independently and at your own pace.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 6 hours - 7 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter
- English, Italian, Spanish
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Inside the Cita Shopping Center, in front of Bungalows Todoque, local 292, Centro Commerciale Cita, Av. de Alemania, 22, 35100 Playa del Ingles, Las Palmas, SpainOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- The mountain bikes are not suitable for off-road routes or for sand trails.
- Baby bike seat: suitable for infants aged 1–4 years old. Maximum weight: 22 kilograms (48.5 pounds).
- Child mountain bike: suitable for children aged 5–8 years old with a height of between 105–135 centimeters (41–53 inches). The bikes have 16", 18" or 20" wheels and pedals but do not have gears or front suspensions.
- Youth mountain bike: suitable for youth aged 9–12 years old with a height of between 135–150 centimeters (53–59 inches). The bikes have 24" wheels, 18 gears, and front suspensions.
- Adult mountain bike: suitable for people aged 13 and over with a height of between 150–195 centimeters (59–77 inches). The bikes have 26" wheels with 21 gears and front suspensions, and come in the following sizes: S - M - L - XL