See the Cathedral and Royal Chapel as you have never seen them before, with an expert guide. Explore the wonders of the lesser-known monuments in Granada.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, French, English, German
- Private group
Select participants and date
Pasiegas’ Square. Main facade of Granada Cathedral. Central arch.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour involves walking. Wearing comfortable shoes is highly recommended
- We can adapt this visit for people with impaired mobility, upon request. Wheelchairs users will have access to all areas except for the tomb of the Catholic Monarchs