Visit Switzerland's Jungfraujoch, the home of Europe's highest train station. Travel by rail to this UNESCO world heritage site, and visit Ice Palace, Alpine Sensation, and Sphinx Observatory.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Hiking shoes
Know before you go
- If you have purchased the fare for Eurail or Swiss Travel Pass holders, you must have a Eurail or Swiss Travel Pass on the date of travel to Jungfraujoch
- You must redeem your ticket by showing the voucher at the Interlaken Ost, Grindelwald, or Lauterbrunnen Station (as per fare selected). You must do this before boarding the train or you will pay a fine
- There is no fixed departure time and you may visit anytime during the operating hours of the mountain
- This is not a guided tour. There is no start point from where you will be picked up or dropped