The natural beauty of the Rio Colorado Canyon, river and Victoria Waterfall is showcased on this 2.5 hour tour combining sightseeing and canyoneering. Rappel down the falls, swim and marvel at the flora and fauna unique to the area.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, Spanish
Select participants and date
You will meet at the tour operation centre, located inside the property of the Hotel Hacienda Guachipelín, in the National Park Rincón de la Vieja area, Curubande, Liberia Guanacaste, Costa Rica.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Closed-toe shoes
- Sandals or flip flops
Know before you go
- Minimum age of participants is 10 years of age
- Minimum height of participants is 1.5 metres (approximately 5 feet)