Discover 2 of Istanbul’s top attractions with this combination ticket. Explore Hagia Sophia and Topkapı Palace with a guide and hear fascinating stories from a multi-language audio guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at Yeşil Ev ("Green House") located on a side street in Sultanahmet Square close to Derviş Cafe between the Blue Mosque and Hagia Sophia.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- At Hagia Sophia, you can expect a security waiting time of up to 1 hour during the high season. While you are waiting, your tour guide will tell about the daily life and the history of Istanbul.
- At Topkapi Palace, you'll skip the ticket lines, but you cannot skip the security line. The security check can take up to 10 minutes
- Hagia Sophia Dress Code: Remember to wear modest clothing (arms and legs covered). Women must cover their hair with a scarf. If you forget to bring your own scarf, you can buy one at the entrance for €2
- Audio guide app instructions:
- Step 1: Go to Apple or Play Store and search for “YourMobileGuide”
- Step 2: Download ''YourMobileGuide''
- Step 3: Open the App and select ''All Audio Tours''
- Step 4: In the search field at the top type ymg4 for Hagia Sophia and ymg4 for Topkapi Palace.
- Click activate code and start the audio