Discover the Hagia Sophia and Topkapi Palace. Let a local host lead you through the fast-track lane to enter the museums.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Valid 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Host or greeter
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
• Meet your guide at the entrance of Hürrem Sultan Hamam • This is located below the trees, next to the newspaper kiosk, and across from the Hagia Sophia • Your guide will be dressed in red and holding a sign saying "Istanbul Welcome Card" • If you can not find them, please call the emergency number • Meeting times are at 10:00 AM and 11:30 AMOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- With this ticket, you skip the ticket lines but not the security check line
- You can stay inside the museums as long as you want
- Skip the line does not apply to Hagia Sophia
- For Hagia Sophia: Women are required to cover their knees, shoulders, and chest. Hair should be partially covered with a scarf. Men are required to cover their knees and shoulders. If you do not have scarf or body cover, you can buy clothes and scarves at the entrance. ( Scarf is 1€ body cover is 3€ )