Enjoy a sightseeing cruise to the Mount Athos Peninsula, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Admire 8 monasteries during the course of the tour, and learn more about the history and monastic traditions of this sacred area of the Eastern Orthodox faith.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Greek, English, German, French, Italian, Serbian, Romanian, Russian, Czech, Bulgarian
- Audio guide included
- Greek, English, Czech, Bulgarian, German, Italian, French, Romanian, Russian, Serbian
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
At the port of Ouranoupolis, at the Athos Sea Cruises checkpoint.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- In case of bad weather, or a very low number of participants the cruise might be cancelled with a full refund