See Hamburg Harbor’s famous landmarks illuminated at night, navigate through the sparkling Speicherstadt, and glide past impressive container ships on a 1.5-hour evening cruise with live German commentary.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 12 hours in advance for a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Once on the tunnel-like Überseebrücke bridge, start to walk down. Through the windows of the bridge, you will be able to see the boat on the left side of the bridge named "Traute Abicht".Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Baby strollers
Know before you go
- Please note that the live commentary on this tour is in German only
- Boats have an open or closed glass roof depending on the weather conditions
- Please note that the tour of the Speicherstadt (warehouse district) is dependent on the water levels. Cruises are scheduled according to the tidal calendar. However, if the tide changes unexpectedly to high or low water levels, then it will not possible for any boats to enter the narrow waterways. If this is the case on the day of your tour, an alternative route will be done