Explore two must-see hot spots of Hamburg in one tour: The great Elbphilharmonie and the party district of St. Pauli. You will start with an unforgettable Elbphilharmonie tour, before joining a guided tour along the infamous red light district afterwards.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- German, English
- Private group available
Select participants and date
5:00 PM o’clock: Elbphilharmonie Tour starts at Subway station Baumwall, Kehrwiederspitze exit, in front of the kiosk (called Back Shop). The kiosk is located under the railway bridge. 7:30 PM o’clock: St. Pauli Tour starts at St. Pauli underground station, exit towards the Reeperbahn/Millerntorplatz, at the bus stop.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Please be informed that you will be booking 2 tours in one package, between the tours you have about a 1-hour break to travel to your second tour
- This tour is restricted for those 18 and over
- The public tour is only available in German (the private tour can be booked in English)