Explore Hamburg with a classical Hanseatic harbor tour. Experience the World Heritage Site of Speicherstadt, the classical harbor promenade, the Elbe beach, and the shipyards.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Departure: Our boats are located at the Pontonanlage in the Binnenhafen on the streets Kajen and Hohe Brücke, opposite the Miniatur Wunderland in the Speicherstadt. You reach the pontoon from the bridge Kehrwiedersteg. Parking for cars and buses are available. The nearest metro station is Baumwall with the U3 line.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Unfortunately, the majority of ships are not suitable for wheelchair users