Explore Hamburg on a guided walking tour, starting from the traditional landmark, St. Michael's Church, to Hamburg's newly built international landmark, the Elbe Philharmonic Hall.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Arrive 10 minutes before the activity starts. Meet on the right side of the main entrance of the St. Michaelis Church. You'll recognize the guide by a white bag.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine.