Explore Hamburg's Speicherstadt district and HafenCity on a guided walking tour. Learn about Speicherstadt's history as a center of trade and see the famous Chilehouse in the Kontorhaus district.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- German, English
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meet at Baumwall subway station, Kehrwiederspitze exit, at the bottom of the stairs in front of the kiosk named "Back Shop". The kiosk is located under the railway bridge.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This isn't a boat ride, it's a walking tour
- A minimum number of 2 participants is required
- The public tour is only available in German (the private tour can be booked in English)