Listen to stories about Hamburg's old warehouse district and explore the new attractions of the HafenCity. See the Elbphilharmonie from the outside on a tour with your guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Arrive 15 minutes before the activity starts outside the subway station, U Baumwall, at the Elbphilharmonie exit.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Please note that your guide will only be able to show you the Elbphilharmonie from the outside.
- The entrance is free and tickets can be picked up at the ticket office.
- Please note that your tour guide is not able to guarantee tickets for the Elbphilharmonie, as access to the Plaza might be restricted.
- This tour will take place rain or shine.