Discover the beauty of Sapa across 2 days on a guided tour. Stay overnight in a beautiful hotel, enjoy local cuisine, enjoy a variety of treks, and discover more about local communities.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Free pick-up from hotels located in the Old Quarter of Hanoi.
- Small group available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Rain gear
Know before you go
- If you do not want to attend the long Lao Chai – Ta Van trek on day 2, your tour leader will help you to visit another location. You are responsible for all ticket and transportation costs
- Elderly people who attend the 9-12 kilometer trek should know it is challenging
- Handicapped people and children under 6 should not take part in the treks
- The driver from Hanoi to Sapa speaks very little English
- Check-in at the hotel in Sapa is at 13:30. Check out is at 10:00. If you want to keep the room, the room charge will be applied based on availability
- Drop-off is available to hotels in Old Quarter of Hanoi. If your hotel is far from the Old Quarter of Hanoi. The bus will drop you off at the local partner's office. From there you can take a taxi back to your hotel. Drop-off is not available at the airport or train station as arrival varies