Visit the Hoa Lu ancient Citadel and King Dinh temple, ride by boat in Trang An, trek up the Ngoa Long mountain, and explore the Mua Cave on a full-day adventure from Hanoi.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup and drop-off service is available if your hotel is located in Hanoi Old Quarter. Pickup is between 7:00 AM - 7:45 AM. During pickup time, please be at the hotel. This is a budget group tour so the bus needs to pick up in different hotels so time should be flexible, moreover, due to traffic in certain times, especially weekends, when Hanoi will block some streets that the bus cannot get in. One more reason is somebody may be late or accidental incidents that make them late, so please be patient and enjoy the time at the hotel until our guide is there to get you into the bus.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- The tour departs daily from Hanoi's Old Quarter
- You will hike about 486 steps to reach the top of Mua caves
- The sampan boat trip in Tam Coc lasting around 1.5 hours
- If you do not want to join the biking segment of the tour you can relax in the restaurant with a cup of coffee or visit a local market
- Please note that the itineraries and schedules are subject to change without notice, depending on the weather and operating conditions