Trek through the terraced rice fields and bamboo forests of the Hoang Lien Son mountains and Muong Hoa valley on a 2-day tour from Hanoi. Spend the night at a homestay of the ethnic minority people and get some time to explore Sa Pa.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 10 hours - 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- We'll pick you up at your hotel all around Hanoi
- Small group available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Drop off in Hanoi will be at the office on Fridays, Saturdays and Sunday evenings
- The trek is 9 kilometers long and not recommended for older guests or children
- Please note, the facilities at the homestay will not be the same as a hotel
- Bring warm clothes and a scarf, hat or cap as the weather in Sa Pa is unpredictable. It is normally cold from September to March
- Due to the altitude, Sa Pa is sometimes foggy in December, January, February and March
- Bring trekking shoes, sunglasses, sunscreen and insect repellent
- Please bring cash in Vietnamese dong as the banking system in Sa Pa doesn’t always function well. US dollars, euros and Australian dollars are accepted
- Please bring any medicine you require in case of illness