Explore Hanoi and its attractions on a tour of the Ho Chi Minh Complex, Ba Dinh Square, One Pillar Pagoda, and more. Enjoy lunch and an optional cyclo tour to discover Hanoi Old Town.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 9 hours - 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- From your hotel in the Old Quarter area of Hoan Kiem district.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Children under 3 years old are not allowed to get inside Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum
- Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum is closed on Monday and Friday morning and from Sep. 5 to October 31
- The itinerary may change due to bad weather conditions
- Vietnam Ethnology Museum will be visited on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday (without Ethnology Museum)
- Ethnology Museum will be visited on Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday (without Vietnam Ethnology Museum )