Trade in the fast pace of Hanoi with an unforgettable bike ride through the Vietnam countryside with a small group and local leader. Cycle along the banks of the Red River to explore the timeless traditional villages and learn about life outside of Hanoi.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Children under the age of 12 are not permitted to join this tour.
- This tour is offered on a "join-in" basis.
- There is a maximum group size of 12.
- Light and comfortable clothing are recommended with shoes appropriate for a 3.5-hour bike ride.
- Sunscreen and a hat are also recommended.
- This tour includes a 20-kilometer (12.4-mile) bike ride on flat roads to the outskirts outside Hanoi. While the ride is not overly strenuous, it will require a basic level of physical fitness and you should be comfortable with riding a bicycle.
- It is recommended that you bring a reusable water bottle. There will be two stops along the way where you can refill your bottle.
- Effective September 1, 2021, travelers aged 18+ must produce proof of COVID-19 vaccination on Intrepid Urban Adventures tours. Children aged 6-17 must present a negative COVID-19 test, proof of recovery, or proof of vaccination. View full policy at urbanadventures.com/vaccine.