Trek through the Muong Hoa Valley to the hill tribe villages of the Hmong, Zay, and Red Zao peoples. Experience traditional hospitality during a 1-night homestay in Ta Van village.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3.5 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Hanoi Railway station 120 Lê Duẩn streetOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- The 9-km trek is not recommended for older guests or children
- Bring warm clothes, including a scarf, hat or cap as the weather in Sapa is unpredictable; it is normally cold from September to March
- Due to the altitude of Sapa, it is sometimes foggy in December, January, February, and March
- Please bring trekking shoes, sunglasses, sun cream, and insect repellent
- Please bring cash in in Vietnam Dong as the banking system in Sapa sometimes doesn’t function well; US Dollars, Euros, and Australian Dollars are accepted in Sapa
- Please bring medicine with you in case of illness
- If your hotel is not in the Old Quarter, please select the meeting point option.