Immerse yourself in the underwater world with tickets to SEA LIFE Hannover. Admire colorful fish, sharks, turtles, and other marine wildlife.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Wheelchair accessible
- See more than 2,500 creatures in 40 fascinating pools and aquariums
- Take part in feedings or entertaining presentations
- Get to know the elegant sea turtles
- Discover the rainforest of the tropical plant area
- Encounter starfish and crabs up close in the rock pools
- Ticket to SEA LIFE Hannover
- Guidebook (purchase on extra fee)
- Professional souvenir (purchase on extra fee)
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers must fill out a travel information form
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Herrenhäuser Str. 4a 30419 Hannover Directions by car: Take the highway exit "Herrenhausen" from the A2 and drive on the B6 towards "Herrenhäuser Gärten". There are public parking spaces in Herrenhäuser Gärten or the Marienwerder parking lot. SEA LIFE Hannover is located in the green zone of the city of Hannover. You require a green sticker on your car to drive a car in this zone. Directions by public transport: From Hannover Central Station, travel to Kröpcke stop and take the metro line U4 towards Garbsen or the U5 towards Stöcken to the "Herrenhäuser Gärten" station (approximately 8 minutes). The aquarium is suitable for wheelchair users to visit. However, parts of the tour are difficult for large wheelchairs and walking frames. Children aged 14 years and younger must be accompanied by an adult to visit the exhibition.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Face mask or protective covering
Know before you go
- Please note: Last admission 1.5 hours before closing.
- The SEA LIFE aquarium will be closed on Christmas Eve and closes at 15:30 (last admission at 14:00) on New Year's Eve. The regular opening times apply on New Year's Day.