Discover the breathtaking beauty and hidden culture of Hatta, an inland exclave of Dubai situated high in the Hajar Mountains. Enjoy the landscape with a picnic, try sandboarding, and learn all about the local honey-making process.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup from centrally located Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman hotels.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Departure time is between approximately 6 - 6:30 AM
- Children aged 5 years old and under are not allowed to join
- Vegetarian options are available, please advise at time of booking if required
- The local tour operator reserves the right to cancel any part of the scheduled programs because of government decisions, public holidays, weather conditions, or other similar circumstances
- Guests visiting the UAE during the Summer months (June – September) are advised that peak daytime temperatures sometimes reach 42 – 45 degrees Celsius and humidity levels can also exceed 90 percent during this period, it is recommended that guests take adequate precaution
- The duration of the actual tour takes 4 – 5 hours, but driving time from your Dubai hotel and the return drive may take another 60 – 90 minutes depending on traffic conditions and time of day