Step into the caldera of an active volcano on a group or private hike in Hawai'i Volcanoes National Park. Trek through Hawaiian forests and Kilauea Iki Crater to reach the iconic Thurston Lava Tube.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 6 - 6.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in the parking lot of Kilauea Visitor Center, they will be in a silver jeep with the "Volcanoes Hiking Guide" logo on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Hiking shoes
- Rain gear
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine