Discover Kona’s underwater paradise on this snorkeling cruise and dolphin watch. Snorkel in the protected marine sanctuaries of Red Hill, home to over 600 species of ocean wildlife.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet at Kailua Pier. Free parking is available at 75-5629 Kuakini Hwy., Kailua Kona, HI 96740 a short walk from the pier. Please be punctual, refunds are not available for late arrivals.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Waterproof camera
Know before you go
- Boarding begins at 7:30 AM and departure is at 8:00 AM. Refunds are not possible for late arrivals
- This cruise is 100% wheelchair friendly, the customized boarding ramp, with portable extensions, accommodates all wheelchairs including manual, electric, and scooters
- Please bring a towel
- All guests must complete a liability waiver prior to boarding