Journey back in time to when ancient, powerful Kings ruled the rugged, fertile land of the Hawaiian Islands, on this 3-hour dinner cruise to Kealakekua Bay. Travel 12 miles down the Kona Coast to the Captain Cook monument.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The office is located in the Ilima Court (North Kona Shopping Center). Boarding takes place at the Kailua Kona Pier. This is a one block walk from the free parking at Ilima Court Shopping Center.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- If you require a vegan or vegetarian entree, please call the local operator to confirm prior to your tour
- Boarding begins at 3:30 PM, departure is at 4:00 PM. Refunds are not provided for late arrivals
- Please carry cash if you wish to purchase alcoholic drinks from the fully stocked bar onboard