Marvel at nature's majestic humpback whales in Kailua Kona, Hawaii. These animals come to birth and nurture their young December through March every year. With a whale sighting guarantee, you're sure to see one of the ocean's most majestic creatures.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Your vessel, the Kanoa II, departs on the left side of the Kailua Pier. · Arrive at 12:30 pm for a 1:00 pm departure. Refunds are not available for late arrivals. · Park for free at the Body Glove Cruises' Retail Store at 75-5629 Kuakini Hwy., Kailua Kona, HI 96740 · Kailua Kona pier is located about a block from free parking.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Credit card
Know before you go
- This tour is fully wheelchair friendly
- Boarding begins at 12:30 PM and departure is at 1:00 PM. Refunds are not provided for late arrivals