Whale season starts in December and lasts until mid-April. Whales arrive yearly in the Hawaiian Islands after a 3,000 mile journey. If you are visiting Hawaii during this time, don't miss out and reserve your seat to see these magnificent creatures.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Honokohau Harbor, located 4.5 miles south of the Kona Airport and 3.5 miles north of Kailua-Kona. After turning into the Honokohau Harbor, make your first right. Follow the road which veers to the left until it ends at a large parking lot. When you get to the large parking lot, drive to your left towards the boat ramps. Check-in next to the public restrooms at the Red Ford f 450.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please bring sunscreen, hat, sunglasses, long-sleeve jacket or sweatshirt and motion sickness medicine (most effective taken the night before and the day of the tour at least 1-hour before the scheduled tour)
- Tours cancelled within 48-hours of departure are non-refundable
- If whales are not spotted on your tour, you will receive another cruise for free (no refunds)