Experience Kauai's award-winning luau with graceful hula dancers, traditional fire knife dancing, theatrical storytelling, lei greetings, a champagne toast, and a 4-course meal at Gaylords Restaurant.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Pickup optional
- 4:05PM - Waipouli Beach Resort and Spa, at the front of the porte- cochere (public parking: turn right upon entering the property) 4:10PM- Lawai Beach Resort, at the front of the lobby 4:15PM - Pono Kai Resort, front entrance 4:15PM - Koloa Landing At Poipu Beach, at the front entrance on Poipu Road 4:20PM- Sheraton Kauai Resort, at the sidewalk in front of the Ocean Lobby 4:25PM- Outrigger Kahuna Plantation, at the west gate, upper parking lot of the resort 4:30PM- Kauai Beach Villas, at the office by the stop sign 4:30PM- Marriott Waiohai Beach Club, at the 4-way intersection off of Poipu Road, prior to the hotel 4:35pm Kauai Beach Hotel & Resort, in front of the lobby 4:35pmAston Poipu Kai, at the front of the office on Pee Rd 4:35pmPoint At Poipu, on Pee Road in front of the hotel 4:45pmRoyal Sonesta Kauai Resort, front entrance by the valet desk 4:45pmGrand Hyatt Regency Kauai, at the Group entrance
- Wheelchair accessible
- Welcoming travelers since 2016
Select participants and date
Drive to Kilohana Plantation. There is parking available.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The menu includes gluten-free, vegetarian, and vegan options
- Menu offerings are subject to seasonal changes
- There is no child pricing; children (ages 2 to 17) pay the full adult price
- Infants (up to age 2) are free of charge, but they won't receive a meal or get a seat at the restaurant or show