Cruise the coastline, look for marine life, and explore sea caves. Discover historical locations where ancient Hawaiians created legends still told to Hawaiian children and visitors today.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
· Hang Loose Boat check-in is at: Honokohau Marina North Boat Ramps. · We are located 4.5 mile south of the Kona Airport and 3.5 miles north of Kailua Kona. After turning into the Honokohau Harbor take the very first road to your right. Follow the road which veers to the left until it ends at a large parking lot. When you get to the parking lot drive to your left towards the boat ramp. You will meet your crew member by the pavilion next to the public restrooms.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- Please bring: swimsuit, change of clothes, towel, sunscreen, hat, sunglasses, long sleeve jacket or sweatshirt, and motion sickness medicine (most effective is taking a pill the night before and also on the day of tour at least an hour before scheduled departure)
- Tips are not included in the ticket price
- Underwater cameras are available for purchase onboard