Sail through the trees above the lush Sabie River valley and see incredible views of the natural forest. Enjoy a 2.5-hour zip line adventure at Mpumalanga’s longest aerial cable trail.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet at the local partner's center, Perry's Bridge Trading Post, corner of Main Road Hazyview and Sabie Road, Hazyview, 1242.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Closed-toe shoes
Know before you go
- The maximum weight limit per person is 120 kilograms (264 pounds).
- The total length of the trail 1.2 kilometers.
- This tour is weather dependent.
- Please wear closed-toe shoes and long or short pants.
- This activity is suitable for people of all ages, but children under the age of 10 might need to be assisted.