Join a backcountry trip through Denali with an exciting geocaching treasure hunt and a local gourmet meal. Experience the Alaskan wilderness to the fullest and get plenty of photo opportunities.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet your guides at the office about 15 minutes after the scheduled start time. The guides will be doing pickups during the first 15 minutes. The address is One Mile Otto Lake Road, Healy, Alaska.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- The menu changes daily and is dependent on the time that you book
- This tour operates rain or shine