Discover a piece of American sailing history with cruise on the 12-meter Stars & Stripes yacht. Board the boat designed and raced by Dennis Conner in the 1980 America’s Cup competition and enjoy an afternoon sail around Hilton Head Island.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Enjoy a sailing trip on a 12-meter racing yacht
- Learn how to sail from your experienced crew
- Keep watch for dolphins and admire the sights
- Sailing instruction
- Food and drinks
- Sea Pines Resort vehicle entry fee
- People with mobility impairments
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Please arrive at the local partner’s office 45 minutes before your cruise departure time for check-in. The office is located just below the Harbour Town Lighthouse. Parking is limited during the afternoon hours, so make sure to arrive early.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- If you are staying outside of the Sea Pines Resort, there is a $9 fee (cash only) per vehicle entering the resort.
- This pass allows access to the resort for an entire day.