Enjoy a rickshaw ride and discover Miyajima Island, “the Island of the Gods.” Take in beautiful views. Visit temples and other spiritual sites.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 45 - 190 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
At the scheduled time, your guide(s) will be waiting for you just outside the Ferry Terminal on Miyajima Island. After booking, the local partner will send an email with a map and photograph of the meeting place.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Selfie sticks
Know before you go
- There is a maximum of 2 adults per rickshaw.
- Children 6 years and under can ride for free provided that they will sit on an adult's lap (one child per adult, max. 2 adults & 2 children per rickshaw).
- If a child 6 years or older will be using one of the two seats of the rickshaw, then they must book a seat as an adult.
- Rickshaw seats measure 74cm (29. 1in) in width and can accommodate up to two adults side by side, but sometimes it might be more comfortable to book individual rickshaws for each passenger.
- This tour is not recommended for expecting mothers in their first 16 weeks of pregnancy.
- This tour can be customized depending on your interest.
- Entry into Senjokaku Shrine is not included and costs 100¥.