Discover the oldest game reserve in Africa, Hluhluwe-Imfolozi Park. Experience an exciting and memorable day filled with magnificent sightings of wildlife, incredible history and amazing scenery.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 9 participants
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
Know before you go
- Please note that this tour is not wheelchair friendly
- This 8 to 9-hour safari departs daily from St. Lucia at 5:00 AM
- Should you be overnighting in town the local provider will gladly pick you up at your accommodation and transfer you to and from the park
- For those wanting to meet at the park gate, please meet at the Nyalazi Gate at 6:00 AM (you can select the option upon purchase)