A taste of the iconic three capes track. Hike to the edge of Tasmania to Cape Huay, via stunning coastal scenery and epic sea stacks. Start and finish at Fortescue Bay. The day includes a picnic lunch and morning tea.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Experience a taste of the iconic 'Three Capes Track': Cape Huay
- Enjoy stunning coastal cliff vistas - look down upon the totem pole and candle stick
- Taste excellent fresh Tasmanian produce for morning tea and lunch
- Visit and enjoy the beautiful white sand of Fortescue Bay
- Pickup from Hobart Travel and Information Center
- Transportation to and from Hobart
- Morning tea/coffee and snacks
- Picnic lunch
- Two qualified local guides
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Outside the Hobart travel and information center on the corner of Davey and Elizabeth Street.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Rain gear
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- All dietary options are available (please notify before hand).
- Operates in most weather conditions (including wind and rain) so please dress appropriate to the weather.
- Comfortable walking shoes are necessary (walk consists of 8km with many steps up and down).
- Not for children under the age of 10