Get a welcome to Hong Kong from a friendly and passionate local and discover the city like a resident. Learn the secrets about where to buy groceries, how to get around and much more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 - 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German
- Pickup included
- At your hotel or accommodation in Hong Kong. Your guide will meet you in the lobby of your hotel or outside of your accommodation.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Children below 3 years old can join free of charge
- If you would like to include a visit to an attraction, you will need to cover the cost of entrance for the guide
- You can request a specific time for this tour
- This is a walking tour, so comfortable shoes are recommended
- Once your booking has been received, you will be contacted by the local operator to get to know you better so that the right local is picked for you based on your interests. Each tour is completely customized, so you can choose the meeting point, start time and length you prefer (minimum 2 hours)
- During the walking tour you will have the option of taking public transportation or a taxi to get around, at your expense