Snorkel with the friendly Cape fur seals at Duiker Island in Hout Bay, Cape Town. Only a 10-minute boat ride before being transported into their underwater world as you swim alongside them.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Afrikaans
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Look for a large brown wooden gate with branding. Park on the road outside the address. Please arrive at the Snorkel Centre at the booked time of your trip.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- You need to be able to swim to partake in this activity
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- There are no ladders to get into and out of the boat - the skipper will assist you to get back on board