Enjoy a 3-hour trek to one of the most beautiful lakes in Peru, the Laguna 69. Admire the blue water and the stunning mountain scenery of the Cordillera Blanca.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 14 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from central Huaraz and the local partner will contact you the day before the tour to inform the exact pickup time. Please wait in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.
- Private group available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- This tour involves hiking at high altitudes and some people might feel ill. It is recommended to
- acclimatize before the tour
- This tour is not recommended for people who are not in a good physical condition
- In order to maximize the time spent at the lake, the standard tour does not include a lunch stop
- Guests who choose the private option will have a lunchbox included to eat by the lake
- For guests who choose the group option, it is recommended to bring your own food
- For both options, you can also purchase some snacks when the tours stop to buy breakfast (which is also not included in the price of the tour)