Spark your adrenaline on a quad ride through the desert. Depart from Hurghada and experience a thrilling ride through the dunes to a Bedouin village. Try traditional tea and ride a camel.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 - 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German, Russian, Italian
- Pickup included
- Pickup and drop-off from any location in Hurghada is free. Pickup and drop-off from Makadi Bay, Sahl Hasheesh, Soma Bay, El Gouna, and Safaga is available to book as an add-on.
- Small group available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Sports shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Children from 8 years can attend the trip and should be accompanied by one of the parents
- The max weight for the double quad is 95 kilograms per person
- The minimum age for driving the quad is 16 years
- It is strongly recommended that you follow your instructor's safety rules and driving instructions
- The transfer fee from Makadi Bay, Safaga, Soma Bay, El Gouna, or Sahl Hasheesh should be selected from the checkout cart for each participant