Explore the Egyptian desert on a desert safari with quad bikes, dune buggies, and camel rides. Enjoy cultural performances at a Bedouin Village along with the authentic tastes of a BBQ dinner.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, Arabic, German, Italian, Spanish, French
- Pickup included
- Complimentary pickup is available from your accommodation in Hurghada. The long-range pickup service from Makadi, Safaga, El Gouna, Sahl Hasheesh, and Soma bay area’s available if the option is booked. Wait at the main gate of your hotel along the highway, not at the reception area.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Participants should have basic knowledge of driving and must be above 16 years old
- Children below the age of 15 must be accompanied by an adult
- Children under 5 years are not permitted on this tour
- Before the tour, all participants must sign an indemnity form.
- There are government-enforced speed limits for Quad Bikes and Dune Buggies.
- We recommend you have international travel insurance as self-driving activities are prone to risk, leading to serious injury & is covered only by your insurance companies.
- Quad biking is a self-driving activity to be taken at your own risk and the company’s insurance does not cover it.