Hop on a UTV and take a self-drive tour of the varied terrain of the West Rim. Follow unique trails including The Funnel, The Cliffhanger, Big Rock Dancy Playground, and The Maze.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 - 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
- See breathtaking rock formations and cliffs
- Learn technical driving for off road vehicles
- Drive through a variety of rock formations
- Helmets and goggles
- Ice chest
- Personal vehicle parking
- 20 basic damage waiver
- Optional gasoline charge of approximately $11/hour (customers can also refuel vehicle themselves)
- Food and Drinks
- Damage deposit of $1000 per vehicle (authorization on credit/debit card that will be funded when you return your UTV)
- Children under 4 years
- Pregnant women
- People without driver’s license
- Drivers under 18 years
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet at 5665 West Clubhouse Drive, Hurricane, UT 84737. Look for the building next to the Sand Hollow Resort Clubhouse.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Driver's license
- Credit card
- Closed-toe shoes
- Sandals or flip flops
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- There is a Damage Deposit of $1000 per vehicle. This is held as an authorization on your credit/debit card, and is refunded when you return each vehicle.
- This tour will take place rain or shine.
- All guests planning to drive must bring an up to date driver's license.
- Damages occurred during the tour period are the responsibility of the renter and will be taken from the Damage Deposit.